PCI DSS – Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS) is for merchants and service providers to protect consumers’ credit cards and data. Learn more about the operational and technical requirements at PCI Security Standards Council.
How we protect your data:
- Card Payment Data – We do not store your card payment data.
- Passwords – We use strong passwords and two-factor authentication for administrators.
- Software Patches – We have a system that alerts us of needed software patches.
- Strong Encryption – Our site is an encryption enabled hosted site using the https protocol.
- Secure Remote Access – All remote access including 3-party vendors is secure using encryption.
- Firewalls Configured for Security – Firewall rules are designed to thwart attacks such as Denial of Service (DoS), security intrusions, and malware.
- Trusted Partners – We partner with third-party providers to process payments on your behalf to keep credit cards off servers (e.g., PayPal Checkout, Square Online Checkout, and Stripe Checkout).